Text Editor is a very flexible, easy-to-use tool. It can be used for anything from simple text to sophisticated image maps.
- The Text Editor webpart can be found by browsing the school gallery.
- You can change the appearance (title, frame style).
- Click on Edit Content to go to the Text Editor window.
- You can add text, images, links, tables, video, etc.
- You can type directly into Text Editor or copy and paste from another source (e.g. Word doc, website, etc).
- You can add hotspots (links) to images.
There is a Text Editor Glow Guide here.
There also many examples of Text Editor use explained in these Cookbooks.