To add a new page, change the name of a page, or delete a page –
- Click on Advanced Settings on your page.
- Choose Add, Edit or Remove Pages.
- Your pages will be displayed on a list.
- To edit a page place the cursor over the title of the page.
- Click on the small black arrow which appears.
- Click on Edit Properties and you will then have options to change the name or delete the page.
- If you want to add a new page click on New Page on the screen that lists your pages.
- Type a name for the page, choose a layout and click Create.
- Your new empty page will appear on your group.
Creating Additional Webparts
If you want to add new web parts, for example new Discussion, Document, or Weblinks, that are different from the web parts you are already using, you can create new web parts and customize them to your own requirements.
- Click on Advanced Settings then Create.
- You will see a list of the types of web parts that you can choose to create, e.g. Links, Discussions, Documents, etc.
- When you create one, name it uniquely so that you can identify it later.
- You can then find this new web part in your school web part gallery and add it as normal.