Adding an Image
- On your Glow Group Noticeboard page find the Image web part.
- Click on To Select an Image Click Here.
- Click Browse to search for the image. The Choose File window will open.
- Locate the image you are looking for on your computer or network.
- Select the image and click Open.
- Click on Upload.
To resize an image you have to modify the Image web part.
Modifying Webparts – Resizing an Image
- Click on Modify Shared Page.
- From the Modify Shared Web Parts menu, choose Image.
- This shows the page in edit mode, with a tool bar on the right-hand side showing the editing options.
- From here you can change the title, the size, and the frame style of the web part.
- To resize the image click on Scale Image.
- Tick Enable Image Scaling.
- Enter the size you want your image to be (recommended is 300 x 250 but you can try variations).
- Click Apply then OK.