Monday 27th April 2020

Hello everyone! Hope you have had a lovely weekend in the sunshine?

Let me know what you’ve been up to and check in with me today. Give me a thumbs up if you’re ok on Teams, post on your Blog or email me!

I have set some assignments for you today and remember I’m allowing a full week for you to complete these as I know everyone has different circumstances as to how and when they can complete their work.

Using money in a little shop you create by yourself, it can be a toy shop, food shop, garden shop -the choice is yours! Label your items with a cost and then sell them to a parent/brother/sister. Can you use real or pretend money? If you don’t have any can you make some? Try giving out receipts to go with their change. Have fun!

Money sense Mondays – are starting up Live on YouTube and Facebook for fun, interactive lessons every Monday from the Royal Bank of Scotland. Perfect for our Money topic! Your lesson will start at 12pm and is all about budgeting, it finishes and 12:30. To find it search on YouTube or let your parents search on Facebook. Let me know how you find it?

Spelling – ‘f’ Phoneme – There are three ways of making the ‘f’ phoneme/sound in a word, which are: ‘f’, ‘ff’ and ‘ph’.  Use the internet, a dictionary , your parent or a book from home to find words with the ‘f’ phoneme! Make three lists with as many words as you can in each, use the word document or paper and pencil.

Spelling f Phoneme 27.4.20

Instead of Bug Club this week I thought we’d do something a bit different.

Rubies and Sapphires you have a unit of different literacy tasks based on a short text about Trolls. I look forward to reading your stories!

Unit Trolls

Diamonds and Crystals you have a unit of different literacy tasks based on a short text about Wishes. I look forward to reading your stories!

Unit Wishes

Superstar task this week is the writing you should create about your text, either based on Trolls or Wishes.

Remember to do some daily exercise and try to help prepare a meal today with your family. Have a great day!