25th Star Home Learners

Afternoon all ECC parents,

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Can i just say how amazing and proud you are making Team Lainshaw! What an amazing bunch of Star Learners you all are!

Keep it up! Leanne S

Sorry for the lateness everyone, after i finished at the ECC i had severe tech issues but hopefully its all working now.

Go to this Sway

9 thoughts on “25th Star Home Learners”

1. Absolutely outstanding ๐Ÿคฉ amazing work ๐Ÿฅฐ those cakes, biscuits and goodies look good enough to eat xxxx

2. Well done everyone! Your poems were amazing and all of your baking looked fantastic! I bet it tasted great too!! You have all been so busy.
    Missing you lots and lots. Xx

3. Wow wow wow ๐Ÿคฉ. You are all fantastic what super stars ๐ŸŒŸ. I loved seeing you all doing The wee rid motor. Just reminds me how much I am missing you all. Keep up the hard work. Thank you so much to all the parents that are sending photographs in . You wonโ€™t believe how much this is helping staff thank you.

4. Wow! you are all amazing well done, you should all be so proud of yourselves. We are all missing you so much. Take care and keep up the good work ๐Ÿคฉ xxx

5. Well done boys and girls you are all doing a fabulous job with all your learning. I loved listening to all your poems and seeing your cooking and baking activities. Take care and hopefully see you all soon ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–xxx

6. Amazing job guys these poems are brilliant, just sorry I canโ€™t take part it would be funny asking me to do it Scottish style! ๐Ÿ˜‚

7. Amazing job guys these poems are brilliant, just sorry I canโ€™t take part it would be funny asking me to do it Scottish style! ๐Ÿ˜‚