Our end of term summer leavers party

Well mums, dads, boys and girls…

What a year it has been! We have been through a HmIE inspection and a pandemic all in one academic year and in my first year as manager here at Lainshaw! Unfortunately we have also missed out in some Precious moments too which for our returners we will try to ensure we make up for this next year when things hopefully return back to normal over the upcoming months.
From the bottom of my heart I wish to thank each and every one of you for your continue support and I hope this continues through the next academic year. Where we will strive to get bigger and better and cannot wait to do this with you all by our side.

All the Lainshaw ECC ladies and myself wish each and everyone of you a fantastic summer, we know the summer may be different than previous summers due to the pandemic that’s currently ongoing however make this a time where hopefully you can all switch off from work and make the most precious memories at home with your loved ones.

So take care, stay safe and have the most amazing summer! Now let’s start our summer end of term party! With some fun play ideas, stories, songs ending our day with a virtual memories slideshow for you all and a final summer farewell from all our amazing staff. And I hope you all share this when I say… To all the Lainshaw ECC ladies personally from the bottom of my heart I want to thank each and everyone of you for all the amazing work you have done over the last year! You all deserve this break and cannot wait to start the new term together ❤️
So have lots of fun today! love Leanne S

2 thoughts on “Our end of term summer leavers party”