Our graduation leavers ceremony!

So mums, dads, boys and girls…

It’s time to begin our graduation ceremony but before we do…

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the last 10 months since I started. Thank you for showing me the love, warmth and support, we all here at the ECC will miss you all and can I just say what an absolute privilege it has been getting to know you all and your little ones and next year they will be missed beyond words.

We are all devastated beyond words to not have had the last few months with our pre schoolers sharing the most amazing final ECC memories with them but I’m hoping after today they will remember all the fantastic staff and the fond memories we have had with them during their time at Lainshaw ECC.

Over the last 3 months you have all shown your incredible strength and resilience during this pandemic and shown what warriors you are and this will carry you forward in your journey to primary one and please don’t ever be a stranger each of us will continue to be here as support for you all.

Every single one of you boys and girls are so precious beyond words and will be deeply missed, all the lainshaw ECC ladies wish you all the best and can’t wait to see you all in primary one.

So without further ado I hope you enjoy

• our graduation ceremony
  • this will be followed by our class of 2020 slideshow
  • after this we will then have a farewell song message  from our ECC staff to our pre schoolers
  • we will finally end with a final farewell from our class of 2020 pre schoolers with some familiar staff faces too
  • Karen would also like you all to have a wee read of her story about starting school to end the celebrations.

Please note all pre schoolers will receive their end of term gift and goodies and p1 pack on their transition visit (with the exception of the red group who already know and their gifts will be getting delivered Friday 26th personally to you at home but red group will still receive some goodies on the day). Any children not coming to their transition visit if they could let me know in an email and i can get this dropped off to you next week to your home directly.

Sending you all my love – Leanne S x

9 thoughts on “Our graduation leavers ceremony!”

1. That was really lovely – well done to everyone and thanks to Leanne and all the nursery ladies for everything you do. Good luck in P1! Broghan will miss her pre-school friends so much and can’t wait to get back to become a pre-schooler herself and see all the teachers 😊x

2. Can’t thank you all enough. We were all really emotional watching all of the lovely videos.
    Lyle was so happy to see you all especially Dawn, Miller was also very happy to see Natalie & Sarah. Thank you all so much xx

3. ❤️ to all the boys & girls moving onto Primary 1. I especially liked all the individual messages from the boys & girls! I cried tears of happiness seeing you all xxxx well done xxxx

4. Aw boys & girls I loved your messages – what a nice surprise.

Several sobbing ladies in the ECC today!!!

Big hugs to u all xxx

5. Thank you all so much for making this for the preschoolers. You all went to so much effort and it’s just been so lovely. We absolutely loved the song the ECC Ladies made, even if it did make me cry all over again. Theo will miss all his anti-pre friends so much but can’t wait to see all his friends when you all move up to P1. He’s really going to miss all the ladies, he’s known some of you for over half his life and you’ve all become so important to him. Thank you all again. L & T xx

6. Thank you so much for all your lovely messages, boys and girls!! They mean so very much ❤️. Missing you all! You will all be amazing in Primary 1 ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Lots of love
    Dawn xxxx

7. How amazing! I really felt for all the children missing out on their end of term activities this year but that was truly fab, so special. I’m all emotional and it’s not even Lewis’s graduation! What a lovely keepsake for the pre-schoolers 🥰