Sarah’s nurture massage story task

Hello all my lovelies Sarah here ❤️ I hope you are all doing fantastically and having an amazing time enjoying the sunshine! Miss you all lots and can’t wait for big hugs again.

here is a wee nurture task for you all to enjoy and a reminder of the benefits of peer massage.

Peer massage is one way we promote wellbeing with our Pre schoolers within the ECC. Unfortunately, some groups have missed out on their block due to current circumstances, but why not have a go at home! Unfortunately I cannot share our full massage stroke routine, but here is a fun and relaxing Massage Story to engage your little ones. Nurturing touch is a basic need and essential for a child’s development. When done regularly, it can reduce stress levels, it produces melatonin, the sleep hormone to promote better sleep routines & improve relationships through positive touch and interactions. Reminder that within the school environment, peer massage is strictly child to child, (or using teddy bears or practicing strokes in the air if the child doesn’t wish to participate with a partner that day). During current circumstances, family massage activities are a great way to boost wellbeing, and parent/carer involvement is, as always, encouraged and acceptable. Please let me know or post in the comments if you have any questions or need any support with this! Xx

https://massageinschools.com/rainbow-massage/