3rd Hayley’s Communication Post

Morning everyone Hayley here,

Please see a game to play with your child focussing on the letter “Bb” sound print two copies off on copy leave like a bingo car and the other copy cut into squares.  Then play a game of hid the picture, point to the picture on the bingo card say the word with pronouncing the I tail sound of the word and get them to find the picture and bring it back to match up, they have to tell you what the picture is.  I hope this helps and explains love Hayley x

b-initial_words

This is a really good App if your child requires a little support with Speech and Language and it’s fun and interactive, 15 mins a day will be plenty of time to sit with a tablet or iPad to enjoy in speech games love Hayley

Please see attached the initial sound for “Dd”, here are some games to print off for your child play along with and even if you have some real items in your house you can go and find them, please leave me a comment on how you get on thank you Hayley x

d at the start of words