14th Star Home Learners!

Here are todays superstar home learners and WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW look how many learners we had today! This makes us so so happy in the ECC!

It was also Ruth’s birthday yesterday and here she is today receiving her flowers from the children in the ECC! Happy Birthday Ruth!

Well done boys and girls!

See you all on Monday for more home learning! Enjoy your family day tomorrow! Love Leanne S x

Go to this Sway

4 thoughts on “14th Star Home Learners!”

1. Love love love it, boys and girls you all look like you’re having so much fun! Your pictures really make me smile πŸ™‚ Sarah xx

2. My goodness what a busy day! I just love checking out your learning photos that you all send in! Feeling a wee bit jealous as I never had any snow to play in today! Looking forward to seeing the video tomorrow πŸ₯°

3. You are all amazinglittlie stars!!! Well done! You have all worked so hard this week. All your pictures made me feel so happy boys and girls. Cant wait to see some more next week. Have a great weekend guys. Take care πŸ˜ƒ

4. Wow you have all been so so busy. I love seeing all the pictures you are all wee stars 🌟. Love how you are having so much fun but your learning too. Missing you all.
    See you soon hopefully
    Debbie xx