Outdoor provision and cohorts

Just a note to all ECC parents regarding outdoor provision/cohort weeks.

As part of our return plan for August 2020 and in line with government covid recommendations to use outdoor areas as much as possible, our ECC children are continuing to be outdoors for the week as part of the cohort rotation.

To confirm we are still using our indoor base as part of this provision for extremely bad weather for such as yellow weather warnings and severe weather.
We are currently in the process of having a more sheltered nook built outside so children have an undercover area for writing, drawing and snacking this is not as a replacement for our indoor base and will be used in line with using the rest of the garden and again to reiterate we will be using our indoor base within the school as a temporary measure for when the weather is severe.
Children have been loving the wet weather these last couple of days and have stated to staff they do not want to go indoors which is amazing to see and hear!
So can I please ask a polite gentle reminder to all parents to pop on the appropriate clothing for their child to suit wetter and colder days and if anyone has anything they wish to ask or chat about pop me a telephone call or email.
Leanne S

I also hope the following information helps and supports you all and if anyone needs anything else please don’t hesitate to email myself