Primary 1 Monday 7th December, 2020

Good morning everyone,

I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend and managed to get out for some fresh air.  We are all looking forward to your return to school this week and I’m sure you’re looking forward to seeing each other.

Here are your tasks for today.

Usually on a Monday we talk about what we have been doing over the weekend.  Today I would like you to write me some lovely news instead.  Remember to use capital letters, full stops and finger spaces in your writing.  You should be able to spell some common words correctly and have a go at sounding out others.  Take care with letter formations and read over your news to make sure it makes sense.

spelling words – we,  into,  go,  got – practice the words using some of the activities from the Active Literacy homework booklet

I have put some other tasks on the Education City for you today in the red car. Try to complete at least two tasks.  You can use buttons, pasta etc. to help you count in the maths task and also try the quiz below.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/puzzles/numberblocks-adding-up-quiz

Monday is P.E. day.  Go out into the garden to complete your daily mile.  Practice bouncing and catching a ball or go for a nice walk.  You could look for something interesting to show in class on your return.

Have a lovely day everyone.  Enjoy your tasks and work hard!