P3a Home Learning Monday 30th November

Dear class, I hope you are all well and have enjoyed a safe and happy weekend. It is going to be very strange today for me to be in class without seeing and working with all of you. I have prepared a lovely surprise in the classroom and this will be here for you when you return, this won’t be long. We also have a naughty little visitor who’s come to stay and already he has been up to mischief. I will take photographs of his mischief making and share this with you on the blog every day.

In the meantime, I want you to keep learning and you can show your parents how clever you are by completing the work you would usually do in class but at home. Your completed work should be sent to me via email and Mrs Wilson will share my email with your parents, where I will mark your work and give you feedback as usual. I am so looking forward to receiving your work and hearing how you are getting on. If you need me for anything you are welcome to send me an email and I will also be in school all week so I am available for contact via the school office.

Right P3, we can do this! With warmest regards, have a happy day! Miss McClure

Ps, our class advent calendar is ready and waiting and we will catch up on the days when you come back.

Please open the link for today’s home learning programme

Monday