Happy Easter

Hello Everyone,

This week the children have taken part in various Easter experiences.  They had lots of Easter art materials they could use to make pictures, and lots of the girls asked to make Easter crowns.  We made Easter cards, chocolate nests and read lots of Easter stories.  After reading a story about the Easter Bunny and taking part in discussions with the children yesterday, we planned out todays Easter experiences.  The children asked to do a hopping competition and have an egg and spoon race like the rabbit in the story so, that is what we did this afternoon.

This morning we went on an Easter Egg Hunt round the park.  The children found all the different eggs and tried to draw the patterns on them.  We have some fantastic young artists amongst us!

After our lunch we took part in Cosmic Yoga before we went back outside for our hopping competition and races.  We have some very competitive children, they all took part (even Mrs Gray and Mrs Thomson) and we had lots of fun.  We finished our day with an altogether snack, when the children were able to eat one of the chocolate nests they had made.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for making me feel very welcome since I have joined the amazing Dunlop ECC team.  It has been a busy term and I have really enjoyed getting know everyone and spending time with your wonderful children!

Have a fabulous Easter holiday and I will see you all when we return on Monday  19th April.

As always, if you wish to share any of your Easter adventures with us you can email the ECC or myself directly.

Kindest Regards

Mrs Marshall

pauline.marshall@eastayrshire.org.uk

eadunlop.ecc@eastayrshire.org.uk