ECC Shared Home Learning Ideas

Dear Parents/Carers,

During the first school closure, I shared with you many ideas for shared home learning across the different curricular ideas and I am sharing these again as there is an abundance of lovely learning ideas.

Please note, these activities are in addition to the daily EAC home learning activity I will share with you but none of this is compulsory. The learning listed is intended only to give you some ideas to keep your child/children busy and engaged in some home play based learning,  but I appreciate many of you will already have your own bank of lovely ideas you may choose to do.

Please note, the list is very mindful of your ability to access resources, it is based on resources/home items you would already have and will not require you to purchase anything.

In order that we keep in contact with each other and to share home learning, you are welcome to email me photographs of what your child/children has/have been doing, this can also include your own home learning activities. I will upload shared learning to our Dunlop ECC Glow Blog as it will be lovely to see the children and for the children to still see their friends.

Please open the links below to the ECC shared home learning bank of ideas.

Health and Wellbeing home learning

Literacy home learning

Numeracy and Maths home learning

STEAM home learning

With kindest regards, Mrs Nouillan