Winter Nature School

Wednesday 13th January 2021

Just before we closed for the Christmas holidays, I was successful with my application bid for Dunlop ECC to take part in the Winter Nature School Training programme which was being led by Dr Claire Warden & sponsored by Mindstretchers Academy.

Claire Warden is an Educational and Experiential Pioneer and is the founder of Scotland’s first Nature Kindergarten. She leads work around the world on Outdoor Play and Outdoor Learning so I am delighted for us all at the ECC to be awarded a place on this prestigious training.  The training will begin when the ECC reopens.

In the meantime, I have received   lots of lovely ideas for Winter Nature School learning from Claire Warden and Mindstretchers and I will share these as part of the shared home learning you may wish to take part in.

As always,

I am very mindful of your family and work commitments and there is no obligation to take part.

If you do take part and you would like to share some of your lovely learning for me to share on the blog or for the learning to be included in your child’s Personal Learning Book, please email me.

Please open the link to the Winter Nature School Learning

Wintertime Nature Play Diary (1)

With kindest regards, Mrs Nouillan