Todays Assignments Fri 26th

Good morning P4B, I hope you are well. Here we are, the last day of Primary 4! I reckon we will all remember this school year for a long time. I cant believe we have reached the summer holidays. On a positive note, I am so happy that our class will be moving into P5 together so we can pick up where we left off. As its the last day I have uploaded an art task and I will let you decide what else you do today. Have a great last day at school!

Art – YouTube Video

Todays Assignments Thurs 25th

Good morning P4B, I hope you are all okay. Wow, it is warm outside already today so be careful in the sun. Head over to the P5 Teams page and you can see your teacher and class group. Only PE for you today as I would like you to enjoy the weather with your families. Have a great day!

PE – Workout

Complete the following –

10 shuttle runs (in garden or driveway)/10 press ups/10 squats/10 burpees/10 standing jumps. Do this 3 times and take note of your time. It is to be warm today so stay safe in the sun!

Todays Assignments Wed 24th

Good morning P4B, I hope you are getting on okay. Remember tomorrow is virtual bump up day and you will find out the P5 teachers and the class lists for next year. This will be on the P5 Teams that you have been added to. Have a great day!

Literacy – Leisure Reading

Spend 20-30mins reading a book of your choice. This could be your own copy, a BugClub book or an audiobook (audible.com). If you have finished a book recently you could design a different front cover for it. Feel free to use the computer or paper for this.

Art – Summer Crafts

Below is a choice of summer craft activities for you to choose from.  You can do as many or as few of them as you like. Have fun!

T-T-19276-Seaside-In-A-Bottle-Craft-Instructions

T-T-19079-Ice-Cream-Cone-Craft-Instructions

T-T-17588-Hand-Print-Sunflowers-Craft-Instructions

T-T-19040-Paper-Plate-Sun-Craft-Instructions

Todays Assignments Tues 23rd

Good morning P4B, I hope you are all okay. It is looking a bit grey and rainy so far today. There will be a virtual bump up day on Thursday where you will find out which teachers will be taking P5 next year and which days you will come into school. Have a great day!

Numeracy – Games

Choose from the list
  1. SumDog
  2. Hit the Button
  3. Daily 10 (Multiply or Divide)
  4. BoardGame ( you can make a new one or use a previous one)

PE – Workout

Complete the following – 1 minute of each exercise then rest for 2 minutes then another minute of each. You dont even need to keep count, just do as many as you can.
  1. Push Ups
  2. Scissor Kicks
  3. Burpees
  4. Plank
Enjoy!

Todays Assignments Mon 22nd

Good morning P4B, I hope you all had a nice weekend. Well here we are, the final week of Primary4! I am very proud of you for how well you have all managed over these difficult weeks. Here are todays tasks, please only do what you can. Have a great day!

Numeracy – Symmetry

Complete the missing half of the picture on the worksheets below.  If you don’t have a printer don’t worry about it.  Perhaps you could try making some of your own using squared paper.

Summer symmetry

Art – Lockdown word art

Follow the instructions on the link below to create your very own Lockdown Memory Word Art.  This has been recycled from another class so ignore the class and date on the first slide and the instruction on the last slide about sharing it to the classroom.  You can upload your to Teams as you normally do.  I’m really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

How to create a Lockdown Memory Word Art (1)

Ice Lolly Recipes

Follow the instructions using the link below to make your own delicious ice lollies.  Can’t wait to see the pictures of your creations.

Ice lollies- recipe ideas

Todays Assignment Fri 19th

Good morning P4B, I hope you are all okay. We made it to Friday! I have seen lots of really good work handed in this week so well done especially as we’re nearly at the end of term. Todays work will be your trip planning and some art. Enjoy your day!

IDL – Planning a trip

You are going to be spending the week planning a trip to Walt Disney World in Florida.  Follow the links below to see what you have to do and remember to have fun.  This will be your work for the whole week so only this will be uploaded today and another tomorrow.  It is up to you how you organise your work.
If you find it difficult clicking on the links, you have to press the control button (Ctrl) and click with the mouse or keypad.  If you still can’t find it then just type what it says into the search bar in YouTube.
Art – YouTube Video
I saw this video and it reminded me of the forests in America when I worked there. If it doesn’t load for you, just search for ‘waterfall’ into art for kids hub on YouTube. Have fun!

Today’s Assignments Thurs 18th

Good morning P4B, I hope you are all well. Did you enjoy the thunderstorms? My dog decided to bark at the thunder whenever we heard it. Again today you have your Disney trip planning and some PE. If you have finished the Disney task you could do some leisure reading / SumDog etc. Have a super day!

IDL – Planning a trip

PE – Workout
Complete the following –
2 press ups/2 sit ups/2 scissor kicks/2 lunges/10 mountain climbers
4 press ups/4 sit ups/4 scissor kicks/4 lunges/10 mountain climbers
6 press ups/6 sit ups/6 scissor kicks/6 lunges/10 mountain climbers
8 press ups/8 sit ups/8 scissor kicks/8 lunges/10 mountain climbers
10 press ups/10 sit ups/10 scissor kicks/10 lunges/10 mountain climbers
You complete all the 2’s then move onto the 4’s then 6’s and so on. Its always easier to exercise with somebody else so try and get someone from your family to do it alongside you. Enjoy!

Todays Assignments Wed 17th

Good morning P4B, I hope you are all well. Its looking a bit dull and grey today unfortunately. You will still be working on your disney trip planning today and another task. Remember you can always do some leisure reading or Daily10/Hit the Button if you want. Have a great day!

IDL – Planning a trip
You are going to be spending the week planning a trip to Walt Disney World in Florida.  Follow the links below to see what you have to do and remember to have fun.  This will be your work for the whole week so only this will be uploaded today. It is up to you how to organise your work.
IDL – Lego Challenge
Use lego or any other material to build a famous landmark ( e.g. Statue of Liberty in New York or Eiffel Tower in Paris )

Todays Assignments Tues 16th

Good morning P4B, I hope you are doing okay. Here are today’s assignments, remember the plan a trip task is for the whole week so you can spread out the work. Have a great day!

IDL – Planning a trip
PE – Workout
Complete the following – 40 mountain climbers/30 squats/20 sit ups/10 burpees/5 press ups. Then do 10 shuttle runs or 1min high knees. Have fun!

Todays Assignments Mon 15th

Good morning P4B, I hope you had a great weekend. Can you believe this is the second last week of P4? It has flown by and I really loved reading your ‘year in P4 tasks’. Today’s work is BugClub and a planning a trip activity. This has lots of tasks so will be spread out for the whole week. Another one will be uploaded tomorrow. Have a good day!

Literacy – BugClub

Dahl – Porpoises in Peril (To end)
Rowling – Moya, Luck Child (To end)
Walliams – Cloudy with a chance of meatballs (To end)
Blyton – All hail King Julien (To end)
Wilson – Jay and Sniffer/My shoes (To end)
White Books – Sinbad the Sailor/Pirate and the Potter Family (To end)
IDL – Planning a trip