Thanks to everyone who came along to our Service on Wednesday morning. It was a pleasure to highlight the accomplishments of our pupils over the year, and to celebrate with our P7s as they move onto secondary school. Attached are the names of our prizewinners for session 2018/19 – congratulations to them all.
Click on the link below to view:
Please ensure all packed lunch boxes are collected tomorrow. You are welcome to have a look at the lost property items, as all items left will be recycled during the holidays.
The school has received some free child vouchers for Blair Drummond Safari Park and are available at the office on a “first come, first served basis”.
You are warmly invited to our Prize Giving/Closing Service on Wednesday 26 June at 9.30 a.m. within the school.
We look forward to seeing you.
Congratulations to Ewan P6 who received a “certificate of merit” from the Royal College of Paediatrics for helping our future doctors and nurses.
Well done Ewan!!
Auchinleck, Drongan and Muirkirk Summer of Sport holiday clubs involve a variety of fun, developmental sports, games and other fun activities for primary 1 to 7 children. Booking is ESSENTIAL! Follow the link on the poster www.eastayrshi.re/events for info and to book your childs place on the dates they will attend.
Please click on the link below for further information:
Mrs Govans, “Best Trip Ever!!”
Mrs McDicken, “Mmmmmm, are the anmials hiding?”
Mrs Govans, “Giraffes in the background”
Mrs McDicken, “Think I need a little more evidence!!”
Catrine Primary School has just been awarded with the “Digital Schools Award”. We would like to share our success with all parents/carers and friends of our school. Please click on the link below for further information.
All children should arrive at the school tomorrow (Thursday 13th June) for 8.30 a.m. as the bus to Blair Drummond will leave the school at 8.45 a.m. prompt. The children should arrive back at school at approximately 5.00 p.m. However, a message will be sent 30 minutes before arrival time. If you wish any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the school.
We’re all looking forward to a great trip to Blair Drummond Safari Park on Thursday 13th June.
- We’re asking all pupils to be at school by 8.30am on Thursday morning so that we can get registered and toileted quickly, aiming for all three buses to leave by 8.45am
- No mobile phones please
- Pupils don’t need to bring any money – we will not be visiting the gift shop
- Pupils should wear their Catrine PS school uniform polo shirt and jumper please, and then shorts/leggings/trackies and comfy shoes
- Pupils should bring a light jacket in case of rain, sun lotion/cream should be applied at home
- Pupils should bring a packed lunch (or order from ParentPay) in a disposable bag, so that when they’ve finished their lunch everything can go in the bin and they don’t have to carry a lunch bag around
- When the buses return to school, all pupils will go straight back into their class and, once everyone has returned, we will ring the school bell and pupils will exit the school via their usual exit. The safety of your children is our utmost priority so we appreciate that whilst this might take a wee while it ensures that we know that every child is leaving the school safely.
We have 2 extra adult spaces for the trip. If you are able to be a parent helper (although, please note that you will not be placed with your own child’s class) please complete below: