The staff at both Catrine P.S. and ECC would like to thank you for your support and understanding during these unsettled times. We appreciate your concerns and worries and hopefully by working together we can answer your questions.
We will update our GLOW Blog/ParentPay email and APP with any further updates following the First Minister’s announcements this afternoon. All EAC advice and guidelines will also be shared via these channels.
- All pupils who are in school today will be going home with a learning pack – this is a copy of all of their login details for lots of online learning. Pupils use these resource on a regular basis in school and are familiar with them.
- Also included is a list of appropriate websites that your child can access during this time.
- Pupils not in school today will receive this information through the post.
- Please note, at this time, all learning will be provided digitally – as learning and progress can be tracked by teachers.
- Teachers will be updating their classes GLOW information daily, so please ensure that your child logs on every day.
Primary 7 parents – we have discussed leaver’s activities with Primary 7 pupils today (look out for this information).