We’re all looking forward to a great trip to Blair Drummond Safari Park on Thursday 13th June.
- We’re asking all pupils to be at school by 8.30am on Thursday morning so that we can get registered and toileted quickly, aiming for all three buses to leave by 8.45am
- No mobile phones please
- Pupils don’t need to bring any money – we will not be visiting the gift shop
- Pupils should wear their Catrine PS school uniform polo shirt and jumper please, and then shorts/leggings/trackies and comfy shoes
- Pupils should bring a light jacket in case of rain, sun lotion/cream should be applied at home
- Pupils should bring a packed lunch (or order from ParentPay) in a disposable bag, so that when they’ve finished their lunch everything can go in the bin and they don’t have to carry a lunch bag around
- When the buses return to school, all pupils will go straight back into their class and, once everyone has returned, we will ring the school bell and pupils will exit the school via their usual exit. The safety of your children is our utmost priority so we appreciate that whilst this might take a wee while it ensures that we know that every child is leaving the school safely.
We have 2 extra adult spaces for the trip. If you are able to be a parent helper (although, please note that you will not be placed with your own child’s class) please complete below: