Thanks to everyone who came along to our Parents Afternoon/Evening on Wednesday. It was lovely to celebrate the wonderful progress that all of our pupils have made throughout the course of the year.
As parents/carers were leaving, our Captains and Vice Captains asked them if they would like to write a wee comment about Catrine PS. These comments are now displayed in the main entrance of our school as we are so proud of them!
Some of the comments are listed below ….
- a happy place where kids want to be
- great wee school
- Catrine Primary is the best
- I think Catrine Primary is a great school, full of promise for the pupils
- very polite and mannerly
- great to see Catrine Primary improving in all aspects – keep up the good work!
- brilliant! Happy, positive and approachable staff – happy children and parents
- good teachers – positive attitude
- consistent improvement in the school – keep up the great work
- great school – lovely staff – keep up the hard work
- happy positive attitude – well done everyone
- consistent improvement in the school
This last comment, in particular, was much appreciated by all members of staff at Catrine PS…
- I am proud to be the parent of a child at Catrine PS
Thank you to everyone who commented – your support continues to make such a difference to the school.