Health Week (Wed 6th-Fri 8th)

Health week is looking to be an exciting and fun three days. The children of the Health committee have worked hard on organising all the activities, so I look to the parents now to give as much support as you can. We have a guest speaker coming in on Wednesday the 6th of June at 3:15pm and I am calling on all parents who can attend to come along and support the Health committee and school. It won’t be for too long and should give an interesting insight into what other agencies do to support Health and Well Being in schools. There will also be a fun, family sport session on Thursday the 7th of June 3:15pm-4:15pm, so I hope to see many of you at that also.

The children should wear active/sports wear on these three days and are encouraged to bring water and a healthy snack, which they will receive extra house points for. There will also be many other people coming in to support the week and fun competitions for the pupils to take part in.

I am very lucky to be joining the P7’s at Dolphin House this week but if there are any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the school and I will do my best to keep in contact.

Kind regards

Mrs Cowan and the Health Committee