Happy Summer Holidays P1/2!

Hello Everyone,

If we were at school this week today was supposed to be your last day before the summer holidays! I’ve called all families over the last few days and got to speak to lots of you and left some messages for you to listen to.

I really just wanted to put up a message to say thank you so much for all your support and cooperation over the last year.  I’ve been so lucky to have such a lovely class and fantastic families who have been amazing.  I know we have missed our last term together and things have not been the way we would have wanted them to be, but I know you will have loved having all this family time together.

I want to wish the best of luck to all of my brilliant Primary 2s who are going to moving onto Primary 3 – you will all do fantastic.  I’m so happy to see all of my Primary 1s returning to my class in August as well as lots of lovely new faces.

Please try to enjoy your summer holidays as much as you can and I really look forward to seeing you all in August for a catch up!

Stay safe and well,

Lots of love,

Miss Stafford x