What a year it has been. I have created a video for P5M to look back on all the amazing memories we have of this year. I have loved being your teacher💗

Have a great summer🌞

Miss McDowall x

Annanhill Football Team

As we come to the end of 2019-2020 session, we can’t sign off before we acknowledge the achievements of our school football team. This enthusiastic and talented team of P7s and P6s have represented their school against various schools across East Ayrshire. Coached and supported by Mr McKinley, Mr Halliday and Mr McConnachie, this team were unbeaten when the schools closed. No matter the weather, this team always gave their best effort.  The team work they demonstrated during training and matches was commendable and they had been looking forward to getting their cup campaigns under way. I am sure they would have built on their success they had already had on the pitch to win some trophies for the school. Annanhill Football Team – your successes will have inspired younger pupil to work hard to be part of this team in the future.

Grange Campus, Beech Avenue, Kilmarnock, KA1 2EW