P4/5 Science Circus

Today was really fun because Mr Alexander was showing us cool science experiments. He taught us about solids, liquids and gases as well as how gravity works. We also learned that if you put a bottle in water with no air, there is a chance it will sink. We learned that if you put a hole in the bottom of a bottle then put water in it and keep your finger on it then turn it down, the water won’t come out. Mrs Carters favourite experiment was when static electricity made rice krispies hover overΒ  Karyssas hand.

If you took part in this today, what was your favourite part?

Will you try any experiments at home?

Here are some of our favourite photos!

16 thoughts on “P4/5 Science Circus”

1. It was really really hard to separate the handle from the golden tray! I found everything interesting and enjoyed it all. Hopefully Mr Alexander would like to come back and teach us more! πŸ™‚ – Matthew 4/5 πŸ™‚

2. I really liked the talk today thank you to Mr Alexander for coming and Mrs Carter for asking Mr Alexander to come. My favourite part was the wee bottles popping. Thank you for coming Mr Alexander!

3. That was amazing because it was funny. I liked how Mathew was asked to try to pull the magnet off. I also liked how the man pulled people up with the magnet.