The Boys and Girls at Portpatrick Primary have enjoyed a wonderful week of Easter Fun. Below is a list of activities and some final photos. Please browse the posts from earlier this week to see all the action that has taken place.
Happy Easter Holidays Everyone!
- Easter Bonnet Making (see below)
- Easter collaborative art project
- Maths Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter nests as part of our Easter baking activity
- We tried some Hotcross Buns (see below)
- Annual Easter Egg Competition
- Class 2 made a zip-wire capable of transporting Cadbury’s creme egg as their STEM activity this week.
- Class 1 made and painted easter eggs before rolling them down the hill in the playground as part of their STEM activity. (see below)
Easter Bonnet Judges – Mrs Henry and Mrs Rankin
Class 1 winner- Freya
Class 2 winner- Ava Lily
Hot Cross Buns – YUMMY!
Making and then rolling our Easter eggs down the hill in the playground.
Some eggs survived better than others… Great fun had by all!
We spoke about how the egg changed state and was irreversible and then outside we brainstormed and discussed how it was the force of gravity that made the egg roll down the hill.