Please use the links below to access different Second Level maths ideas to try with your child at home.
- Addition and Subtraction
- Area, Perimeter and Volume
- Decimals and Percentages
- Expressions and Equations
- Information Handling (inc. Data and Graphs)
- Maths Challenges
- Multiplication and Division
- Pattern and Relationships
- Patterns – Squared and Cubed Numbers
- Place Value
- Position, Movement and Angles
The activities have been chosen to stimulate discussion, share what we are learning in school and don’t require much preparation or resources.
Due to copyright permission several of the maths pages are password protected and families will be reminded of the password at the start of each term.
Please do contact the school email@example.com or 01556 502071 if you need another reminder 🙂
(Home learning ideas kindly shared with permission Heinemann Active Maths Early Level Activity Card © Pearson Education Limited 2012)