Disneyland

Let’s pretend we are going on a trip to DISNEYLAND.

Let’s have an adventure for our last week before the summer holidays!

Fasten your seatbelts cos we’re flying in an aeroplane to PARIS  to see Disneyland! We’ve got to fly right across sea.

Look at these planes taking off and landing. Look at the views out of the window.

I know lots of you love planes and can spot them flying in the sky.

Imagine one day you actually flew in the sky!

Look at this wee boy! His dream came true to fly a plane! I can imagine some of you learning to use these controls.

”Ladies and gentlemen, I am your CAPTAIN and our flight today is to Disneyland!”

Why don’t you line up some chairs and pretend it’s your aeroplane. Get your family or toys to sit on your plane. You could even make all the buttons and controls?

I can’t wait to see Disneyland, can you? What do you think we’ll see? What do you want to do first?

Come on, let’s go on the boat to see It’s a Small World!

Now that we are in Disneyland Paris, let’s eat some French food!

Do you know any French food? Of course you do! We even made garlic bread at nursery and grew our own garlic. It’s very easy to do-just plant a clove of garlic. Look after it and watch it grow!

Are you ready to eat some croissants and crepes and garlic bread!!!! Ooooh la la!

Would you ever eat garlic snails??????

How about learning some French whilst we’re in Paris?

Do you know a famous building in Paris? Some of you have models of it in your house.

Yes! The Eiffel Tower. Why not see if you can make a very high tower. What will you use? Jenga bricks? Lego? Boxes? How tall did you make it? What? As tall as the couch!

Imagine climbing all those steps! Maybe you will visit Paris when you are older. What an ambition to have.

Well, we have been very busy on our visit to Disneyland-riding on the different rides, learning French, eating French food, growing garlic, building towers and climbing the 1665 steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower!

Now it’s time to relax! Do you want to watch a Disney movie? Pop on the popcorn, sit yourself down and chill!!

What is your favourite Disney movie? Ask you family which film they like best. I asked my family and they said The Lion King, A Bug’s Life and The Aristocats! What did your family say?

Here’s one of my favourite Disney songs. I wish I could be dancing in the crowd for this film!

Au revoir! Bonnes vacances!