Hello!

Welcome to our weekly nursery blog! It won’t be the same as seeing you in the nursery, but we hope it cheers up your week with some ideas of things you can try at home.

This week’s theme is GARDENS!

I’m sure you’ve been out in your garden a lot recently. It doesn’t matter how big or how small your garden is, it’s a wonderful place where plants and even little animals live! Maybe you’ll go on a bug-hunt or water the plants or plant seeds in your garden this week. Do you remember the nursery garden and when we visited Peter Pan’s garden at Moat Brae?

If you want to plant seeds, do you know where you might find them? Yes-inside fruit! If you like apples, keep the seeds and plant them.

Here is an apple seed experiment

All these apples are making me hungry!

These snacks look just like the snacks Miss Murray and Miss Musiej make! Yum yum.

Time for Miss Musiej’s COOK SCHOOL!

Try out a new healthy recipe every week with Miss Musiej. You’ll love it, especially of you’ve been missing going down the road to McDonalds!

Just click on the title Chicken Nuggets below to see what she’s made.

CHICKEN NUGGETS

Here’s a great wee garden rhyme!

When I was little I loved doing this wee rhyme. It was very tickly!

Finally, a fabulous story about a very clever ladybird. I know lots of the nursery LOVE ladybirds and they LOVE this story too!

Benny the busy Puppy!

Benny likes sticks. He has used them to make a garden bedroom for bugs! Would you like to see it? Why not make one for your garden too?

Let Benny know if any insects visit your bug bedroom. On the day Benny made his one, a beautiful stag beetle popped in to say hello. Look at it’s purple coat.

Parents, a little something for you!

From my friend’s school!

See you all next week!

One thought on “Hello!”

1. I have loved seeing Connor’s garden on Facebook. Fantastic team work! Watch out Charlie Dimmock!