bottle shed repair

Today we help repair 0ur bottle shed. We cut up some plastic bottels and then we put them on the bottle shed.

By James p7

bottleshed restoration

I had a good time today when we were restoring the bottleshed by roddy and finlay

Bottle shed repair

Today we got our fair pay for fair behavior. We have a card with stamps if we had all our stamps we got first choice ,I chose bottle repair we had to cut the bottom of the bottles me and Fraser got 9 botttles done  it was a very fun day.

By Fraser and Jamie

Fair pay

We were cutting out bottles as an activity for our fair pay.  The bottom of  the bottles our now going to be used as glue pots.

Fair pay

We were outside cutting the bottom off the bottle. After all the bottoms of the bottles where cut off. We make them join by cutting the bottom and then we put the lid bit up the cut bit and then we join it to the bottle shed.

By Ross and Aaron

Easter card competition

Today, the 28 of March, we are having an Easter card competion. This is a picture of my Easter card. I like it because it moves so you can see Jesus in side.I did it wrong so I had to start again so I made it better. My friend done a field with sheep, chicks, crosses, rabbits and daffodile – not real. All of the cards are really good but the teachers haven’t judged the Easter cards yet. I am so excited to see who wins!!

Sophie 🙂

Easter card competition

Today on the 28th of March we are going to have an Easter card competion. It took me ages to make my card, and my best friend made a card that you had to pull a strip and the angel pushed a stone!!! 😀 My card had 3 crosses and animals sitting on a hill looking at the crosses. The teachers haven’t juged the cards yet but I can’t wait until they judge them !!! 😀 No one knows what the prize is for the winner so we are all excited!!!

by Kirsty 🙂 😀 😛 🙂 😀 😛

Easter card competition!!

These are some of the easter cards that p5/6/7 done they are getting  judged today. My one is the one at the front with the chic and the nest.

by Jennifer p6 wigtown 😀 😛

country dancing, dancing the night away.

On Wedesday I went to country dancing.  It was so fun, alot of schools came. For our school we had three teams! One of our teams came joint first .We all had a exciting day and on the bus we were all crazy (in other words me!)

by Shara

Cross Country

Hi, on the 21st of March p5,6,7 went to Bladnoch Park to do cross country. There was about 10 schools against each other. I ran the mile, it was lots of fun but very tiring. At the last straight I couldn’t feel my legs. Over all I got 2nd but the person infront of me was from the partner school his name was Zac he comes from Kirkowan. By Oliver 😀 😛