About Loreburn School Blog

This is a good way for us to keep you up to date with things that have been happening in school. The weekly newsletter, diary dates, photos about activities children having been doing….can all be accessed here. You are able to post comments but these have to be approved by myself or Mrs Graham.

Remember that anyone looking at our Blog will see what has been written so we may decide that it is not appropriate for public viewing. We would like that posts are positive, witty or of interest to others. If you have any negatives comments then I would encourage you to telephone school and arrange to see me in person.

7 thoughts on “About Loreburn School Blog”

1. I really enjoyed listening to the podcast, it was really interesting learning more about Robert Burns 🙂

2. Im Jade and I am in the Loreburticions.The Loreburticions are a party that have formed from beliving the same thing.There are 6 people in our group. They are Harry,me,Racheal,Summer,Kimberley and a new member to our school Jamie-Leigh.Our belifes as a party is to make the school a better place!
    Like bring back the water bottles,have a homework club (for extra help)and have a lunchtime line rota because when I get to the line I am always at the back and it takes ages to actully get in and have lunch.

If you want these things to happen VOTE FOR THE LOREBURTICIONS!!

3. If you vote for the L.N.P’s we will give you sports club during luch and a garding club to grow your own vegtalbuls for school dinners. Please vote for the L.N.P’s

4. Hello I am part of The Green Team (one of the political parties in our class – P6) On the 3rd of May vote for the green team! 🙂