Free Press visit to see reports being printed

Primary 3,4,5 visited the Free Press Office in Stranraer to learn all about how the paper is edited and printed. The pupils even got to see their very own centre page spread about 150 years celebrations hot off the press!

The end result…

Well done P3/4/5!

Unfortunately the bad weather meant that Agnew Park had to be postponed for another day but the pupils still had great fun at the Ryan Centre playing short tennis, badminton and football.

4 thoughts on “Free Press visit to see reports being printed”

1. I loved it when the big press went round really really fast it went so fast it gave me a headache and it probaly gave everyone else a headache too thanks Mr Hall for letting us see the free press 🙂

2. Great spread in the Free Press and great that the kids got the opportunity to follow the process through from attending and reporting on the events to seeing their work being printed. Must go buy lots of copies for the very proud extended family. Well done P3/4/5.

3. The press was so cool 🙂 I had never seen anything like it in my life! It was the best.Thank you Mrs Stevenson,Mr Hall and Debbie! 😀