Masterclass Success!

The cookery masterclass, led by parent volunteers Steve Brown and Catrina Adams, was a huge hit for pupils throughout the whole school. The finale was the pupils prepared a buffet for all the volunteer helpers at the masterclasses (which have been running since January). The photograph shows the delicious sandwiches, finger food and cakes enjoyed by the helpers and very happy pupils with their certificates and chef hats. The next block of Masterclasses are coming soon and include golf, introduction to recorder, knitting and back by popular demand… cookery! Watch this space for more photographs.

9 thoughts on “Masterclass Success!”

1. Well done everyone who was involved in the cookery masterclass. I hope you all had a great time. The food looked really yummy!

2. I was delighted to be asked to help at the cookery masterclass & had a great time – very impressed with the enthusiasm and willingness to try the fruit and veg of all the kids. Their cake decorating was very impressive and we enjoyed sharing the buffet with other masterclass helpers. Sorry I won’t be able to help next time – off to get the knitting needles out. Well done to you all.

3. Really glad that the masterclass went so well – I’ve had delighted parents and grandparents coming in the shop to tell me how yummy all the food was, and how their children are now eating foods that they have always refused before. Well done to everyone!

4. Dear Steve,Catrina and Mrs Stevenson thank you for organising a wonderful masterclass im sad that it has ended but I enjoy recorder!

5. Masterclasses were sooo fun and well done to all the helpers!I wish I could have eaten the buffet!I had lots of fun in yoga by the way!Mrs Baldwin taught us how to relax and take away our worries for a while!I am enjoing cookery as much as I enjoied yoga!I hope our cookery group make a lovely buffet like the others did!

Karen

6. Well done to everyone involved in the masterclasses. Jake loved the cookery, but is loving golf even more! Make sure you stand well clear when he’s got the club!!