Another session complete and another cohort of P7s depart for secondary school. Good luck, you’ll all be missed.
Holiday homework suggestions:
- Following on from our Tweety Pi Project have a go at more coding with Hour of Code.
- Some members of the class wanted to practise division, here are some examples.
- Do your own take on one of Vivaldi’s Four Season movements.
- Keep a holiday diary
- Keep a holiday dairy (one for the farmers)
- Do a nature study
- Book review
- Something of your own idea
Many pupils chose books to read and I would encourage you all to read as much as you can over the summer. There is also a Summer Reading Challenge. You can get involved with this at your local library in Annan, I think.
For getting the lads reading, here is some advice. If you can find an author or genre that you like then that can be a good place to start. Here is a site that allows you to an advanced search which allows you to specify for example:
Which gives a list of 272 books which I have attached here ar bookfinder report.
Have a great break and I look forward to seeing you in August.