A Day in the Life of Nathan

Last week Nathan had our Vtech camera to take some photos of his day.

6 thoughts on “A Day in the Life of Nathan”

1. dear Glow scotland,
    I love the pictures that you posted especially the one when you guys are making Zoo Enclosures 🙂 You guys must be great when it comes to building!!
    best regards,
    Aniysah

2. Dear Nathan,
    you did a very good job on your blog it waas amazing and I do think that a day in your life would be great you do aloy of fun activities.

3. Dear Bryderkirk Primary,
    I loved this blog post! The photos are amazing and cool! I wonder who Nathan is? Keep up the good work! Nice blog!

Sincerely,
    Cayla P.S. Visit my blog! kidblog.org/MrsVilas/author/7051f9dd-4777-4627-b081-5be7f5c2c87a/

4. Dear Brydekirk Primary News World,

Your school is truthfully more interesting than my school! My school never lets anyone give out cake and we don’t do gardening in the school garden that much. Is there good weather all the time where your school is? What grades are there? I would love to go to your school and observe. Keep on doing great posts!

Your Quad Blog Pal,
    Isabelle