13 thoughts on “It’s been snowing”

1. Hi guys! It hasn’t snown yet here in Canada but I hope we get some like you guys because all of us want to go sledding!

2. Hi guys! It hasn\’t snown yet here in Canada but I hope we get some like you guys because all of us want to go sledding!

3. Hi my name is Gavin and I think snow is cool but not too much because it\\\’s hard to walk and drive in the snow!

4. Hi my name is Gavin and I think snow is cool but not too much because it\\\\\\\’s hard to walk and drive in the snow!

5. Hi Julia, Hana and Jaya
    We havnt gone sledding yet because there wasnt a lot of snow.
    I hope it snows again!

6. Hi Jaya, Julia and Hana
    We havnt gone slegding yet because there wasnt a lot of snow.
    I want it to snow again!

7. Hi my name is Amy and it only snowed a little but there was a LOT of ice I fell over outside a shop on the pavement.
    Our playground also made a mini ice rink and everyone was making slides and stuff.
    We are allowed to throw snowballs but with rules and only if you want to get hit.
    I heard it snows loads in Cananda and you get to go sledging is this true??I wish it snowed more up here in Brydekirk so we can go sledging

By Amy