A Day in the Life of James F

This is this morning.

Helper
Maths
Lunch
Cups
Camera

We managed to borrow a Vtech camera today, which we are thinking about buying for the P1-3 class. After showing two members of the little class how to use the camera they went off and took all apart from the last picture above at different points today. Mr Archibald then took the camera and posted the pictures here. The camera can also make videos and record sound.

Author: Mr Archibald

P4-7 Primary Teacher, Brydekirk Primary

7 thoughts on “A Day in the Life of James F”

1. Really great stuff, James is enjoying himself at school, many thanks to all the staff and pupils for helping him.

2. You are most welcome. I think this worked well and I’m hoping we can get a camera for P1-3 and make this a more regular feature.

3. I love being able to see what James is up to, during his first year of primary…its great to see all the photos! And great to see. all the other children looking after him!

4. I think that it is great that the young kids are using technology.

What is the name of the camera you use?