Primary 4 – prizewinners and goodbye!

Well done to all who received an award, certificate or medal at prizegiving! I hope you are very proud of yourselves. I have really enjoyed teaching you all again. You have all worked hard and done your best! I hope you all have a lovely summer holiday and all come back ready to achieve even more success with Miss Douglas. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the lovely gifts and cards. I’m touched by your kindness. Have a lovely summer!

Primary 4 Outdoor Times Tables

We took a buddy on a multiplication walk this week, counting in a whisper and then shouting out the multiples of a chosen table. We also played some times table passing games with beanbags, which needed us to be thinking, shouting, passing and taking all at the same time. Next we looked around the playground environment for arrays and chalked them on the ground. Hopefully these activities will help our tables stick!