Primary 1- Summer is here and this marks our final post…

Boys and girls, no one could have predicated how your first school year would end but we have all got through to the end together! Have a fantastic summer, be safe and have fun with your families! Thank you for taking the time to come in to see me, the lovely thoughtful gifts and for sending me photos and emails throughout these weeks we have been apart. Each of these acts has meant so much and is greatly appreciated, I certainly am one very lucky teacher! I look forward to seeing you all next year when you are big primary 2’s and I have a new class of p1’s with big shoes to fill! I couldn’t be prouder of each and everyone of you! Sending love, over and out!

Miss Thompson x

Primary 1- Final Week of Term 4

Hello everyone. It is the final week of your first year at school and no one could have imagined how the final term would turn out! It is not how any of us would have planned or hoped but we have made the most of it and shown that we can try hard and continue to learn and grow anywhere! If we work together and have each other, we can do anything! I am so proud of you all and of your grown ups too as it has been a very tough time for them too!

I am not posting any new learning tasks out this week because if we were in school we would have been mostly finishing off, looking ahead to primary 2 and be spending lots of time laughing, playing and having fun together! So that shouldn’t change! Take time this week to do these things.

I am in school again preparing for next year and to welcome our new p1s into our St Ninian’s family tomorrow when they visit. It doesn’t feel so long ago I was meeting you all for the very first time and now you are almost big Primary 2s already! I have loved getting to know you all and will really really miss being your teacher next year! You are a very special class and will always have a special place in my heart! I will post later in the week and remember I’m in school or on the end of the phone or email if anyone needs me.  Miss you all. Lots of love

Miss Thompson x

Primary 1- Term 4 Monday 15th -Friday 19th June 2020

Miss T Virtual Classroom p1 15-19.6.20

I am back in school this week, now until the end of term, so have posted all of your learning to do at home for the whole week as one post and virtual classroom.  It should be quite easy to follow.  Please try your best to do the literacy and numeracy and if you have time and want to learn a little about minibeasts, then there is lots of options there to keep you busy too!

Virtual Sports Day (For Grown Ups As Well!!)

Good morning boys and girls, just because we aren’t in school doesn’t mean we won’t have our Sports Day. I’ve attached videos explaining the events that you can take part in. These events can be done inside, in your garden or in the park. I’ve attached a list of equipment you can use but don’t worry if you don’t have some just use whatever you have. Have fun and you can send your pictures/videos to your teacher and Mrs MacPhail on twitter!

Equipment:

Toilet Roll

Saucepan

Teddy Bear

Spoon

Kitchen roll/toilet roll holder.

Football/ball