P6/7 & P7 Remote Learning

St Mary's RC Primary School Dundee

Wednesday 3rd February – Afternoon Tasks

Hola amigos! It’s Miss Petrie here with another set of lessons for you this afternoon.

Your first lesson today is an absolute favourite of mine. We are going to do a Cosmic Kids Yoga lesson. If you don’t want to participate in this, remember there is another Joe Wicks today as well. 🙂

Afterwards, I would like you to do this HWB activity called Three Houses. Please watch my video before you do the activity as I explain what to do. I apologise that the activity is not printed in your pack, but please copy and complete the activity on paper or in your jotter and send a photo to me when it is complete. 🙂

Three Houses Activity

Your second lesson is a Spanish food lesson. There are lots of different activities on the slide. I hope you enjoy them and please send any pictures or videos of finished work to me at my usual email address: ddrpetrie598@glow.sch.uk.

Spanish Lesson – Food!

Muchos gracias! Enjoy 🙂