P6/7 & P7 Remote Learning

St Mary's RC Primary School Dundee

Thursday 21st January – Afternoon Tasks

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. Here are your next set of afternoon tasks from me. Remember to please send your completed work to: ddrpetrie598@glow.sch.uk

For Health and Wellbeing, let’s have a Just Dance Workout. It’s such a fun way of being fit and healthy at home for free! This video lasts for 40 minutes which is a lot so I would advise doing half today and the rest another day!

For your next topic lesson, I’d like you to watch this programme on the BBC iPlayer.

Waterhole Episode 1

Someone will need to login or create an account to watch it. It’s free and making an account takes no time at all. It means you can access lots of BBC programmes which can be educational.

It’s an hour long programme so don’t feel like you need to watch it all in one sitting.

I’d like you to take some notes for me about the programme and the bits you find most interesting. You also need to record the names of 5 different animals you see on the programme.

Send me pictures of your notes please so I can see what you have chosen. 🙂

Thank you and enjoy! 😀