P3 Remote Learning

St Mary’s RC Primary, Dundee

February 22, 2021
by User deactivated
0 comments

Good Morning P4’s

As of today all of your remote learning materials can be accessed through P4 and P5’s remote learning blog.

Please click the link below to access the correct page.

P4 New Remote learning blog.

Your online teacher today will be Miss. Keesing, if you have any issues or work needing corrected please e-mail her at

ddkkeesing925@glow.sch.uk

Thank you all and enjoy your day.

February 18, 2021
by User deactivated
0 comments

Good Afternoon P3 and P4

As you may know P3 will be returning to school on Monday the 22nd of February. As a result of this P4 shall be moving blog pages to P4 and P5. This is nothing to worry about just a little change up for the coming weeks. I will post a link on this page on Monday that will take you straight to the new page we will be using from now on.

You will also see some new teachers names you might not recognise. There will be Mr White, Miss Keesing, Mrs Raeper and Mr. Samson working with you. There will be a teacher available on Monday if you get lost or have any questions.

February 18, 2021
by User deactivated
0 comments

Good Morning P3 and P4

Good Morning P3 and P4 today for your check in I would like you to bring your Thorfin book cover you created as I have seen a few and would very much like to see them all. Both classes are full of budding artists so I would love to see all of the book cover art you have created. If you don’t have one don’t worry you can still come along and show off  any art you have done this week. Drop in will be at 10am I hope to see you there.

Please click here to join the 10am Drop in

February 17, 2021
by DDacurran149@glow
0 comments

Ash Wednesday Assembly

Come join us at 1.30pm today for an Ash Wednesday Assembly.

Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_MzUyODg5OGYtMzBlMS00NTYwLTk1NWEtMDE5YzQyYmJmM2Zh%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22c3ef2bf2-1398-412b-b897-8ed1892f8b8d%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22dfe0221c-3182-4f52-b87a-cb88f405efc2%22%7d