Click here to return to the main menu

S1 Modern Studies

All S1 pupils  should work on a new unit – China. S1 Pupils come to Modern Studies 1 period (50 minutes) a week.

All files are on the S1 Team in the files section. However work will be provided to pupils via Show My Homework.

If any parent/carer or S1 pupil has any questions they can use the department twitter or Instagram account or the SMHW comment facility to connect with their teachers.

More information can be found on Show My Homework

S2 Modern Studies

All S2 pupils  should work on a new unit – The Media. S2 Pupils come to Modern Studies 1 period (50 minutes) a week.

All files are on the S2 Team in the files section. However work will be provided to pupils via Show My Homework.

If any parent/carer or S2 pupil has any questions they can use the department twitter or Instagram account or the SMHW comment facility to connect with their teachers.

S3 Modern Studies

S3 pupils come to Modern Studies 3 periods a week, 50 minutes per period.

S3 pupils will be working on their Gun Laws and Gun Crime in the USA unit. All files can be found in the S3 Team, each class has their own channel at the side of the team with a files section. Work and assignments will be posted on both Show My Homework and Teams. Notifications will be put on the Team to remind pupils.  If any pupil has issues accessing the Team or completing or submitting the assignments please contact their teacher through glow.

The S3 Modern Studies Team can be found here.