Our visit to PU

On Wednesday we set off for PU to visit the secondary school and the primary school which are supported by St John’s.  For those of us who have been before, this was an opportunity to see the fantastic work which goes on in both of the schools, and to see the impact which the support of the India Village Project makes to the schools.  We were warmly welcomed at both schools and its a good job we were all wearing sun glasses to stop the tears in their tracks.  The young people on the trip gave an outstanding account of themselves and completely immersed themselves in engaging with the children and young people in the schools.  The hospitality which we received from the Brothers in PU was outstanding and they are very keen for us to come back soon and stay for longer.  There was no computer available at the Brothers’ house in PU so this is the first chance that we have had to update everyone on our experiences.

6 thoughts on “Our visit to PU”

1. Hi everyone, you look like you are having a great time, what an amazing experience!

Keep up the great work, I am looking forward to the next update

2. We are having a few technical issues again! I am trying to upload more photos so that everyone can see what we have been doing but its proving to be an exercise in patience and my halo is starting to slip! More to follow once I have resolved the difficulties.

3. Great to hear from my AIT class – thank you for your posts. PS you need to know how to use blogs so blogging contributes to your education too!

4. Glad to see the trip is going well. Hope everyone is keeping well. Looking forward to more updates and photographs.

5. You must be very tired after the visit to Mangamanuthu. Delighted you visited the villagers and the school.You will have seen why we speak about Mangamanuthu so frequently. Keep up the good work and take care. God bless BD