School Management Team

Headteacher

• Mrs L Thomas 

Depute Headteacher

• Mrs A Murphy

Principal Teachers

• Mrs F Duncan
  • Mrs L Speed
  • Mrs K Baxter  

One thought on “School Management Team”

1. Browsing on the internet today I found the pictures of your school. I now live in Surrey and the pictures are all so different from my fond memories which go back to about 1955 or maybe 1956. For a short but wonderful term or two I was a peripatetic music teacher covering Alva Academy, a school in Alloa and best of all Tillicoultry Primary. I had just finished my time at the then Royal Scottish Academy of Music, not as a teacher but as a performer, (piano and organ). Tillicoultry Primary was if I remember correctly, just off the main road and down a short lane. It had a lovely little building in the middle of the playground where I ‘taught’ the splendid children every Scottish song I knew, and we all enjoyed ourselves. The staff were friendly, tolerant and very kind to me, all of about 19 or 20 years old, and now at 85, the memory of my time there is one of warmth and friendship. Thank you.
    Kind regards
    Malcolm C Walker