What’s gone well?
• Big Maths Beat- I got full marks in my Big Maths- D & A
• Health & Wellbeing -Our Foster Care posters were very eye-catching-D & A
• I enjoyed writing my imaginative Cold piece of writing- J
• I improved my score in my BMBT this week- K
• Technologies- My plasticine model of my Mythical creature looks very detailed.-D
What do we need to do better?
• Some people need to listen better in class- D
• Some people need to remember class rules and put up hands when they want to ask a question or answer one- J
• We need to be better organised at tidying as the cleaner’s left us a note-D & K
What do we want to do more of?
• Using modelling materials in technologies and art- D
• Read more of our class novel, ‘Harry Potter’ -A
• More imaginative writing/Free writing.- J
• More practising of time stables- K
Big Maths Beat That top score and time-D
My Top score in Beat That- K & A
My Foster Care poster-J