Here are Primary 1’s thoughts on our fun-filled week:
What’s gone well?
- We found a frog in the tuff tray when looking for ‘f’ things.
- We are good at drawing hands on an analogue clock.
- We made a bear from Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
What do we need to do better?
- Finding objects and pictures in the tuff tray that start with our new sounds.
- Showing o’clock times.
- Listening to the person who is meant to be talking.
What do we want to do more of?
- Singing our Nativity songs.
- Adding actions to our Nativity songs.
- Playing with the fairy tale puppets in their houses.
- A visit from The Friendly Dragon.
- Learning about Remembrance Day and poppies.
- Mrs Doherty brought us a gift bag with stories and puppets inside.