Here are Primary 1’s thoughts on our fun-filled week:
What’s gone well?
- We are confident with our Jolly Phonics songs and actions.
- We made our beanstalk look pretty.
- We learned the numbers 11 and 12.
What do we need to do better?
- Writing the ‘e’ sound.
- Listening to the adult and our peers when at our stations.
- Pointing to each counter or object as we count them to make sure we don’t miss any out.
What do we want to do more of?
- Colouring in pictures from the fairy tale we have read.
- Pretending to make food in the kitchen.
- Building things from fairy tales using Lego.
- The Friendly Dragon visited our classroom.
- A wooden fairyland castle arrived for us to play with.
- We planted magic beans and they grew into a beanstalk.