Here are Primary 1’s thoughts on our SPoOOOkyYYYY Halloween week:
What’s gone well?
- We are good at writing the ‘m’ sound, using the “Maisie, mountain, mountain” picture to help.
- We learned the bullying song and liked it.
- We made a spider web and it was very cool.
What do we need to do better?
- Using bunny ears to show different amounts on our fingers.
- Using the terms ‘more than/less than’ to compare numbers.
- Listening on the carpet and not chatting to our friends.
What do we want to do more of?
- Writing our numbers.
- Read fairytales.
- Read The 3 Little Pigs.
- Making a healthy Halloween spider treat.
- Making a basket with our buddies.
- Dressing up for Halloween.