Here are Primary 1’s thoughts on the fantastic week we have been having:
What’s gone well?
- Starting to learn new sounds.
- Finding objects in the tuff tray that start with ‘s’.
- Learning the numbers 9 and 10 which means we have now learned all of the numbers to 10!
What do we need to do better?
- Forming our letters correctly – ‘s’ and ‘a’.
- Showing good listening on the carpet.
- Our cutting skills.
What do we want to do more of?
- Learning new sounds and their Jolly Phonics songs/ actions.
- Playing with the new train tracks.
- Jack Hartmann numeracy videos.
- Buddy time – learning how to play snakes and ladders.
- Making a lion craft for the RME story of Daniel and the Lion.
- Picking a new book at the library.